1.18.2009

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!

Click on the link below to see a newsletter from our agency with pictures of some precious babies at the orphanage. Due to over 60 babies in care, the Wanna House is in desperate need of formula and other supplies. If you would like to help take care of the orphan, there's a link in the newsletter to purchase formula (as much or as little as you'd like). Every donation makes a difference!

Click here to check out all those sweet faces!
Babies, Babies, Everywhere!

4 comments:

Leah Reeves said...

Could those babies be more beautiful. Thanks for the speading the word about formula.

Leah

Emily B. said...

I see a very special boy in one of the pics (wrapped in the blanket, along with 12 or so of his roomies) :)

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to look at them!
I wish I could take every single one of them.
Love, JO

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie... I added you to my blog roll! yeah, I figured it out, I'm so smart :) Now add me to yours Boo!!!