8.14.2011

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's

The two babes and I flew to Pennsylvania for two weeks in July to visit with my family. It was a much needed trip for me and my heart. There's just something about home... (yes, Jonny, I know "home" is here in Indiana, but you know what I mean). :) Mekonen and Evie did AMAZING on the flights to and from PA. Even the return trip where we were delayed twice and got home at 1am, 2 1/2 hours later than planned.

Mekonen was extremely hesitant of swimming this summer, but once he got to Grandma's he was back in the game! 
It was so much fun waking up everyday and heading right out to the pool. Mekonen swam at least twice a day, sometimes three times a day, complete with a nighttime swim after dark with all the cousins. They thought that was so cool! :) 
Evie Rae was even decked out in her swim gear, ready for Grandma and Grandpa's pool!
She was completely indifferent. Haha. 
Anytime Grandma is in the pool, the kids are RIGHT THERE. 
Evie & Auntie Bek
Evie & Kimmy hanging out in the pack n' play, poolside!
Sleep-over in Grandma's living room watching a movie. And yes, that is my son in a princess sleeping bag, and no it wasn't his!
A picture of the 7 cousins at Jane's 3rd birthday party!
Natalie, Aderyn, Kimmy, Manny, Evie, Mekonen, and Jane
Birthday girl Jane turns 3! So fun to have all the cousins there!
Evie and Mommy
Grandpa and Mekonen doing a Cars puzzle. His favorite. 
 I just love the happiness all over Mekonen's face in this one.
*LOVE*
 My Daddy and my babies
My Mommy and my baby
a late night snooze.
*LOVE*
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun trip! We can't wait to see you again!

No comments: