24 Weeks- 6 Months!
A few little tidbits from the last several weeks.
- Mekonen "knows" (obviously doesn't understand though) that there's a baby in Mommy's belly. Whenever someone mentions the baby in my belly he will come over to my stomach and grab it and say repeatedly, "open, open."
- I felt the baby move for the first time on November 3rd (19 1/2 weeks).
- Jon could feel the baby move for the time on November 15th (21 weeks).
- No strange cravings this month. Wanting to eat a lot, but can't fit very much in there. It feels like my stomach will bust open when I eat a meal (I already can't fit my normal size meal in there it seems).
- We can see the baby moving from the outside. That is crazy! Looks like an alien is hanging out in there (22-23 weeks).
- I gained less than a pound between my last 4 week appointment. But don't worry, I think Thanksgiving more than made up for it!
- Most people can now tell I am sportin' a baby belly.
- I still feel like it's a boy, but then when I open the baby name books I instinctively go to the girl name section. ;)
Me in my "hot" maternity jeans. Haha.