11.25.2008

Super Hard to be Patient

So I got an email from our agency today. Our dossier is complete and waiting to be assembled. They said it will probably not be assembled and sent to Ethiopia until later this week or early next week due to the holidays and people being out of the office. Although I understand that, it was still one of those moments where you feel discouraged and frustrated and the pit of waiting just grew a little deeper. Once AAI sends it, we are officially on the waiting list. It's crazy to think how that stack of documents is our life blood to Ethiopia right now and separates us and our baby boy! Oh the prayers we've prayed over that envelope! Soon....

2 comments:

Elizabeth Isaak said...

I definitely feel for you! I called for our monthly update today (we're officially at 2 months now) and was told not much has happened, but new babies are coming, so just hang in there. I so hate the wait.

Elizabeth Isaak said...

Hi Rachael,
Our map of Africa/Eth was copied from someone else's site. I just right clicked on it, saved it to my photos so I could find it easily, then posted on the blog like I did my other photos, as a gadget. Feel free to copy the one from our blog!