- Clean House (This is an immediate must. It looks like a bomb went off over here!)
- Make Mekonen's Appointment with the International Adoption Doctor at Riley Hospital in Indianapolis
- Clean out and organize bedroom closets
- Go through clothes and get rid of stuff I don't wear
- Clean out/organize kitchen cupboards, making room for Mekonen's bottles, bowls, etc.
- Start making and freezing baby food
- Finish Mekonen's scrapbook and Lifebook
- 30-Hour Curriculum Project for grad. school, due before Ethiopia!
Ethio To-Do List!
Phew! After being in PA and grad. school in Ohio for the last 3 1/2 weeks I am finally home and staying put until we leave for Ethiopia!!! I have a major to-do list that I need to get crankin' on. I'm glad for the busyness though for these last several weeks. It'll feel so good to get everything done and be all ready to go! Here's that sweet face that keeps us chuggin' along.... dressed in pink, equipped with hearts, an elephant, and cherries! hehe. Don't worry baby. We have lots of blue, green, and orange for you!Before Ethiopia To-Do List!