5.29.2010

Mekonen's Summer Hair-Do!

Mekonen is now sportin' his summer hair-do! It's been in the 90's this week here in Indianapolis and Mekonen's little head was just soooo hot. So we decided to get out the clippers and give him a much cooler head for the summer.

I was sad to cut off his lovely curls but he does look so darn cute, and the long hair will be back in the fall! Before we cut if off we had a lot of fun combing it out to the max. Too bad his curls disappear when we do this. I really, really want him to sport the long, big curly locks.

Before
(all combed out) 

AFTER
(Doesn't he look like a little boy now and not a baby?!?!?!?)

5 comments:

THE WELLNESS WELL said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooo!

Julie W said...

Oops. That was me. I'm trying to do this on my phone.

Charity Hildebrand said...

Awww, he's adorable. And you're right, I think it makes him look older! What a cutie :)

Megan Flinn said...

what. a. stud. i better get on the ball so all the girls dont scoop him up before my little girl is old enough!